RAS Design Media begins each development project asking the following questions:
- What are the specific goals of the business?
- What are the specific goals of this project and can you provide an RFP?
- What is your project budget?
- What are your current marketing strategies?
- What are your current social engagement strategies?
- What does your competitor landscape look like?
- What are your brand guidelines
- Describe the demographics of your customer segments
- How will you measure the success of this project?
A Request for Proposal (RFP) from you is required to help RAS Design Media define the project scope and to provide an accurate proposal. An estimate will be based on the thoroughness of this RFP. If you are looking to put your project out for bid I can help you draft a RFP. Give my office a ring at [phone text only] and I will be happy to help you spec out your project.
A successful web design is not just a pretty website…
but it sure helps!
I enjoy learning about your business! Projects begin with a face-to-face or phone conversation about the project details. I like to call these conversations, Discovery Sessions. Meeting on–site whenever possible is an excellent way to provide me with insight into your organization and can help inspire unique design elements. Most projects follow this pattern:
- Partnership (For long-term success)
I need to know your business strengths and weaknesses, the unique value you can provide your website visitors, and to understand your workflow. All of these elements make up not only the graphic design elements of a website but the content management and social engagement strategies recommended by RAS Design Media.
Have more questions? Give my office a call at [phone text only]. If I am not with another client or deep in code I will answer the line directly. Now let’s get to work!